Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Is this Michigan Basic Drivers Improvement Course legit?

Michigan Basic Drivers Improvement Course




Most people are worried on how to pick the right Basic Driver Improvement Course . I have some experience  with the Michigan BDIC Online. Recently I had a traffic ticket and I had to attend the Basic Driver Improvement Course so I can have my point off from my driver record. Guys it is good thing to do your traffic school because you can keep your driver license valid and you also have a low insurance rates. You will be surprised if you apply for a new job and if the company asks for your driving record. A lot of company do require to have a driving record just to make sure that you are capable with responsibility and to be safe on the road and pedestrians.





I took my course online and it was very easy course. I didn't attend an actual classroom because if you do it online, it much faster than setting in an actual classroom. Why would i want to attend a classroom while I can do the entire course via online. I was able to login and logout without any issues. I found Online Traffic Education under Michigan Secretary Of State and they were licensed and bonded.

Here is the link from Michigan SOS website:
 http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1627_57170_57172-296495--,00.html

I will share my video on how to finish your course in no time.


I hope you enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment